These easy oven-baked Italian meatballs are soft, tender & melt-in-your-mouth delicious! They’re made with ground beef, onion, garlic, parmesan cheese, and parsley, these meatballs are seasoned to perfection and ready to be served in just 30 minutes!
Top with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs for the best Italian meatballs! Easy to make, perfect with spaghetti, and great for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
2/3 cup milk
1 lb ground beef or your choice of meat
1/4 medium onion finely diced or grated
2 cloves garlic minced
1 large egg beaten
1 tsp salt or to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup parmesan cheese preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
1 tbsp fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- This recipe will create ultra-tender meatballs with a melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- If you prefer your meatballs to be firmer: I'd recommend adjusting the amount of breadcrumbs to 1/3 cup and the milk to 1/2 cup and slightly reduce the amount of salt.
- To cook your meatballs in the air fryer: place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket, and cook them for 10-12 minutes at 400ºF (200°C) or until they reach an internal temperature of 165˚F (74°C).
- To freeze your meatballs: simply cook them as per regular instructions, and let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
- They will be good for up to 3 months in the freezer. To serve, simply thaw them in the fridge overnight and reheat them at 350°F for 8-10 minutes in the oven or 3-5 minutes in the air fryer.