This Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles is loaded with shrimps and veggies, and makes a perfectly delicious lunch or dinner. This recipe is so easy to make, it will be one of your favorite meals. It’s an easy recipe that’s quick to make, packed with flavor, and healthier than take out!
This Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles recipe only requires some pantry and kitchen staples and you’ll have dinner ready in no time.
- 14 oz already cooked or dry noodles (cook dry noodles according to package instruction)
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots ( use more if you want)
- 3/4 cup broccoli (use more if you want)
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles VIDEO
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!