This Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Butter Chicken and Potatoes recipe made with chicken breasts, roasted potatoes and green beans makes a delicious and easy weeknight meal. This is a nutritious dinner that the whole family will devour! Tastes so sinful yet contains half the fat of a regular butter sauce for chicken that no one knows the difference!
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth or stock
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (reduced fat or light butter if counting calories/fat)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic (or 4 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to your tastes)
- Fresh ground black pepper, to season
- 4 x 5 ounce | 150 grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound (500 grams) baby potatoes, peeled and quartered into 1-inch pieces (Yukon gold or White Carisma Potatoes work the best)
- 1 pound (500 grams) green beans (or asparagus)
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!