An Asian inspired shrimp stir fry noodles than will make you ditch take outs. This vegetable shrimp stir fry noodles recipe is packed with really good flavor and so delicious! It is way better than any take out stir fry.
- 14 oz already cooked or dry noodles (cook dry noodles according to package instruction)
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots ( use more if you want)
- 3/4 cup broccoli (use more if you want)
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles Recipe Video
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!