The Olive Garden’s Chicken Gnocchi soup is one of the most popular Olive Garden soup recipes. This Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is easy, flavorful and completely addicting. Simple ingredients make this better than the original!
This is an Olive Garden favorite, but this soup is so good you are going to want to make make a double batch of this soup every time you make it.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 package 16 ounces mini potato gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!