Easy Stir Fry Vegetables is an easy side dish or main course that’s light, fresh and totally delicious! Get a weeknight meal in minutes with this colorful, tasty and easy stir fry recipe.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 oz sliced water chestnuts
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced (around 1 1/2 cups worth)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 12 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 1 batch stir fry sauce
- white rice, for serving
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!