This Grandma’s Potato Salad Recipe is what you want! Find the secret tips that makes it the very best potato salad recipe every single time. You can serve this one just as it is, or use the recipe as a jumping off point for the potato salad of your dreams.
- 6 medium white potatoes or Yukon golds , about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds, skin on and quartered
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 celery stalks (ribs) , diced
- 6 green onions , diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs , peeled
- 1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- paprika for garnish
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!