The best and easiest vegan fried rice you’ll ever make! Homemade fried rice recipe without eggs that contains 10 simple ingredients and can be made in 30 minutes or less! This fried rice is SO easy, SO delicious, and a weeknight dinner staple. It’s flavorful, filling, and even meal-prep friendly.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped onion (about ½ onion)
- ½ cup frozen or fresh peas
- ½ cup frozen or fresh carrots (finely chopped)
- ½ cup frozen or fresh shelled edamame
- 2 Tbsp furikake seasoning (optional, as topping)
- 2 Tbsp green onions (optional, as topping)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!