These Chicken and potatoes are deliciously baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors. A Creamy garlic butter chicken and potatoes recipe that is sure to satisfy your family with comfort. It is so easy to make and, and don’t even get me started on how tasty its is. If you guys make this creamy garlic butter chicken and potatoes recipe, do let me know how it comes out.
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium Potatoes
- Olive oil
- 4 cups spinach (Use as much as you want)
- 1/4 cup butter (I used unsalted)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Chicken Bouillon cube
- 3 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil
1. Mix together the salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, thyme, rosemary and paprika.
2. Season chicken thighs on both sides with the spice mixture, wrap seasoned chicken and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. While chicken is marinating, cut each of the potatoes into 8 equal pieces, transfer the potatoes into a baking pan.
4. Drizzle olive oil on the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Partially bake the potatoes in 400F / 204C preheated oven for 30 minutes
5. When the chicken is done marinating, sear them in heated oil, skin side down, 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside for later
6. In the same pan, saute the spinach until they wilt down. Remove the spinach from the pan and set aside for later.
7. In the same pan, completely melt the butter, then add the garlic and saute until it gets fragrant.
8. Add the flour and cook for a minute to kick out the flour taste. Add the chicken broth, and let the sauce cook and thicken.
9. Add the milk, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, chicken bouillon cube, freshly chopped parsley and basil, then cook for a minute to let the flavors come together.
10. When the potatoes come out of the oven, place the chicken on them, then add the spinach and the sauce.
11. Bake in a 400F / 204C oven for 35 to 40 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F / 74C and the potatoes are fully cooked through.
12. When it comes out of the oven, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving. ENJOY IMMEDIATELY..
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.