No marinating required, only 10 minutes to cook up, this easy & flavorful teriyaki chicken & broccoli for quick dinner or meal prep!
#10-Minute #Teriyaki #Chicken #Broccoli
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 3 organic chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups broccoli, steamed
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 3 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds *optional
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Add different veggies – one thing we love about this dish is customizing it with whatever veggies we have. In addition to broccoli, we like to add red or green cabbage, carrots, snap peas, bell pepper, or edamame!