This delicious recipe of Baked Crack Chicken Breasts is low carb and keto-frindly. It’s a delicious and creamy dish loaded with cheese and bacon. You must try this healthy recipe, your family will love it!
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, diced
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 (1-pound, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
FOR THE RANCH CREAM CHEESE:
- 4- ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, white or yellow - I use a little of both
- chopped fresh parsley
- sliced green scallions
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- You can substitute the garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and chives with 1 Tablespoon of store-bought ranch seasoning mix.
- Keep leftovers tightly covered and store in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.