This delicious recipe of Baked Crack Chicken Breasts is low carb and keto-frindly. It’s a delicious and creamy dish loaded with cheese and bacon. You must try this healthy recipe, your family will love it!
Baked Crack Chicken Breasts Recipe
This delicious recipe of Baked Crack Chicken Breasts is low carb and keto-frindly. It's a delicious and creamy dish loaded with cheese and bacon. You must try this healthy recipe, your family will love it!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, diced
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 (1-pound, total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
FOR THE RANCH CREAM CHEESE:
- 4- ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, white or yellow - I use a little of both
- chopped fresh parsley
- sliced green scallions
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- You can substitute the garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and chives with 1 Tablespoon of store-bought ranch seasoning mix.
- Keep leftovers tightly covered and store in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.
If you like the recipe, please share it.