This healthy salmon recipe is so easy to make and my go to way to make salmon any day of the week! This is the very best, Easy Healthy Baked Salmon! Made with lemon and garlic for incredible flavor and baked in the oven for flaky tenderness, this tasty salmon recipe is the answer to busy nights and special occasions alike!
- 4 salmon fillets – about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt – or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper – just a pinch if using finely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend – OR herbs de provence, or ¼ teaspoon each dried thyme, parsley, oregano, and basil
- 1 medium lemon
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!