This Chicken Bacon Spinach Pasta recipe is really delicious and very easy to prepare. Perfectly seared chicken served over pasta that’s smothered in a garlic Parmesan cream sauce with spinach and bacon! It’s become a family favorite and a real crowd pleaser!
Also try other chicken recipe : Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta (Copycat)
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast,, large in size
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, a combo of thyme, oregano, & basil
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 4 bacon strips
- 3/4 lb. penne pasta
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 + 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups spinach, uncooked
- Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Calories: 688kcal, Carbohydrates: 65g, Protein: 27g, Fat: 34g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 67mg, Sodium: 741mg, Potassium: 511mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 2285IU, Vitamin C: 13.9mg, Calcium: 524mg, Iron: 2.4mg
More delicious recipes : Creamy Doritos Casserole with Chicken
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!