This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing is easy to make with just simple ingredients and is served with a side of green beans. Comforting meal that the family will love!. Also try other crock pot recipe : Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream, (equivalent to 1 cup)
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
Optional stuffing additions:
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage, (cooked or raw)
- 2 teaspoons dry rosemary
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
For the sausage, I use Brown 'N Serve Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Links, found in the freezer section.
Frozen green beans may also be used but become very soft in the Crock Pot by the end. You may choose to add them halfway through.
If you prefer to keep your vegetables separate from the stuffing, place a layer of foil over the chicken and stuffing.
- This will allow you to lift up and remove the green beans and give the stuffing a stir if you'd like, while also keeping them separate from one another.
- Poking holes in the foil allows the green beans to steam in the Crock Pot.
More delicious recipes : Longhorn’s famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Calories: 565, Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 115mg, Sodium: 1564mg, Potassium: 954mg, Carbohydrates: 54g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 14g, Protein: 34g, Vitamin A: 5370%, Vitamin C: 14.4%, Calcium: 163%, Iron: 4%