This Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing is easy to make with just simple ingredients and is served with a side of green beans. Comforting meal that the family will love!. Also try other crock pot recipe : Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream, (equivalent to 1 cup)
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage, (cooked or raw)
- 2 teaspoons dry rosemary
More delicious recipes : Longhorn’s famous Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- I personally like to stir the stuffing mixture occasionally to gauge the moisture level, but this isn’t necessary.
- If the stuffing seems too moist for your liking, leave the lid off the crock pot for the last 30-40 minutes of cooking, or until your desired consistency is achieved. You can also pop it in the oven to firm it up a bit if needed. (I never need to, but people’s texture preferences vary.)
- Nutritional facts include the optional ingredients listed as well.
Calories: 565, Fat: 23g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 115mg, Sodium: 1564mg, Potassium: 954mg, Carbohydrates: 54g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 14g, Protein: 34g, Vitamin A: 5370%, Vitamin C: 14.4%, Calcium: 163%, Iron: 4%