This Tasty Spinach Dip Bites Recipe is one of the best spinach appetizer. With spinach, artichokes, and three different cheeses, all baked into a crescent dough cup. Spinach Dip Bites are a hit every time they’re served at a party or get together!
Also try other appetizer recipe : Delicious pizza garlic knots
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 2 cups frozen spinach chopped and thawed
- 6 oz artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 can seamless crescent dough
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
Read more our recipe : Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!