Spinach Feta Pinwheels, classic Greek spanakopita using puff pastry! These make the perfect party food or super simple lunchbox fillers. Also try other party recipe : Loaded Tater Tot Skewers
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (buy a block and crumble it yourself
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- A few grates of fresh nutmeg
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 puff pastry sheet, defrosted
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Puff pastry "puffs" the best when it's cold, so always refrigerate your sheet pan of sliced pinwheels before baking for the best results.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
More delicious recipes : Tasty Spinach Dip Bites
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1 pinwheel
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 143 TOTAL FAT: 10g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 7mg SODIUM: 142mg CARBOHYDRATES: 11g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 1g PROTEIN: 4g