These delicious, crispy Southwest Wraps are an easy weeknight meal that is healthy and packed full of flavors. This is an easy meal made with seasoned ground beef, rice, black beans, corn, bell peppers, and onion. Dinner on the table in 30 minutes!
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn canned or frozen
- 1/2 red bell pepper , chopped
- 1 green onion , chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice (leftover rice works great!), mexican, white, brown, or rice pilaf
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (or Monterey or pepperjack)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 6-8 large flour tortillas
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!