The perfect Pumpkin Cake for a crowd…or the family like mine that’s obsessed with pumpkin cake! Pumpkin sheet cake made in a quarter sheet cake pan. Topped with the best pumpkin spice frosting made on the stove! This easy pumpkin sheet cake is the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving and fall parties!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg white (yolk removed)
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice*
For the pumpkin spice frosting:
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 heaping cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!