Delicious Ramen Noodle Salad is quick, easy and full of flavor! Sweet, tangy, crunchy ramen noodle and cabbage salad is a great side dish for potlucks or a weeknight dinner any day of the week. It’s easy to throw together and has a delicious homemade Asian dressing.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning packet removed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 lbs Napa cabbage, about 8-10 cups shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin, about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup light flavored olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!