This Mongolian Beef recipe takes the flavor over the top. It’s so easy, you can have this dish on the table in about 30 minutes. Tender beef and fresh green onions in an amazing garlic and ginger asian sauce, served over hot cooked rice.
- 1 pound flank steak , sliced very thinly, across the grain
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2-4 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 2 tsp cornstarch + 2 tsp water mixed together to make a “slurry”
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 bunch green onion , chopped
- hot cooked rice for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!