This Caprese Stuffed Chicken is an easy dinner that’s impressive for dinner guests, but easy enough to make on a weeknight. Combining the ingredients of a caprese salad with chicken makes for a delicious dish to try!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into half moons
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!