This delicious Chickpea Vegetable Chowder recipe is so easy and simple to make! This is a healthy, comforting bowl of soup featuring simple ingredients like carrots, celery and potato, that’s comes together in just 30 minutes.
- 1 heaping cup diced white onion (175 g, 1 small onion)
- 1 cup chopped celery (150 g, approx. 2 stalks)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (20 g)
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 heaping cups peeled and diced yellow potato (340 g, 1 large potato)
- 2 cups peeled and diced carrots (300 g, approx. 4 large carrots)
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 19 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 2.5 cups, 330 g)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (15 ml)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- finely chopped parsley, optional, for serving
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!