This Cream Cheese Squares are a cinnamon sugar cheesecake dessert featuring a sweet cream cheese filling. This dessert bar recipe is much easier to make at home with crescent roll dough and has a layer of cream cheese for extra goodness! They are great with pretty much anything.
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that isn’t too heavy and uses a lot of pantry and fridge staples, then this is it my friends!
More easy dessert recipes:
- Easy Grandma’s Rhubarb Cake Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Seven Layer Bars Recipe
- Chewy Coconut Macadamia Nut Bars
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down. Pour the melted margarine over the entire pan. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden.