Chia pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast or snack you can make. It’s creamy, satisfying and loaded with protein, fiber and omega-3s. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo and keto.
- 3-4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup milk, I like unsweetened coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice*
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- Toppings of choice: fresh berries or other fruit, granola, nut butter, etc
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!