Easy Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas with so much flavor from the salsa verde and TONS of melted CHEESE!! These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. With salsa verde, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and cilantro, they are a tasty, quick, and easy dinner.
- 1 teaspoon neutral flavored oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups (16 ounces) salsa verde, store-bought or try our roasted salsa verde recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, see how we make shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend
- 6 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas, see notes
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!