Frozen pineapple margaritas are guaranteed to keep your guests happy and your party going! This Frozen Pineapple Margarita is the perfect frozen drink for a warm afternoon! It’s tropical and sweet with a kick from the spicy chili-salt rim.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1 tablespoon lime juice for the rim of your glass
- sprinkle of chili powder and salt for the rim of your glass
- lime slices for garnish, optional
- fresh pineapple chunks for garnish, optional
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!