You’re sure to love this Garlic Butter Chicken and Rice! Bursting with rich buttery garlic flavor and tender chicken thighs, this is a one pot chicken and rice dinner guaranteed to impress even the pickiest eaters!
- 6 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, or any other dried herbs of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups long grain white rice
- 1-1/2 cups low-sodium, fat free chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!