This Garlic Dijon Shrimp and Salmon Foil Packs are an easy, yet impressive meal that loaded with your favorite seafood and the most incredible tangy honey dijon sauce. This is a really simple and tasty grilling recipe that you can prepare for a quick evening meal.
- 4 salmon fillets – I used skin-off
- ½ pound large shrimp – peeled and de-veined, I kept tails on, feel free to remove them before beginning recipe if desired
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning herbs – see note
Garlic Dijon Sauce:
- 8 tablespoons butter – melted, 1 stick or ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste – I used about ⅛ teaspoon each
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!