Instant Pot Pulled Pork is seasoned to perfection, and mouthwateringly tender! Super juicy and tender, fall-apart tender Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork with slow cooker option. Easy to make and totally delicious, this is the perfect year-round recipe for bbq pork lovers!
Make this easy and super flavorful pulled pork using a pork loin roast and have your family’s new favorite instant pot pork recipe on the table in an hour!
- 3 pound pork shoulder cut into 4 large chunks
- 1 can coca cola – may sub dr pepper or root beer
- 2 ½ cups bbq sauce – see note
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 hamburger buns – for serving