Bake a moist, this Italian Pear Cake for breakfast, afternoon tea snack or dessert. This pear cake comes together so easily, you’ll want to make it every night of the week! Made with creamy mascarpone and fresh pears. Your new family light dessert favorite, Pear Cake.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup mascarpone (room temperature)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pears (room temperature) (ripe but firm)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!