Yaki Udon is a delicious and easy recipe that can be made in just 20-minutes when you need dinner on the table fast. Stir fried udon noodles with a savory 5 ingredient yaki udon noodle sauce.
- 2 packets udon noodles – total 13 oz vacuum packed noodles; see Note 1
- 2½ cups stir fry vegetables – chopped (I used mushrooms, bok choy, onions)
- 2 stalks scallions – cut 2 inches long
- ½ lb ground meat – beef, chicken, turkey, pork, shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
Yaki Udon Noodle Sauce:
- 2½ Tablespoons dark soy sauce – see Note 2
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce – see Note 3
- 1 Tablespoon mirin – see Note 4
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon rice wine vinegar
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!