Juicy Pineapple Barbecue Chicken takes freshness to a whole new level. Just a dash of salt and pepper with no other seasonings required, this juicy chicken is full of flavor bursting with every bite. The barbecue sauce and pineapple make a delicious flavor combo!
This pineapple chicken recipe is the perfect meal idea for family dinner or a big get together. It is easy and delicious but tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. It is so tasty but only requires 4 simple ingredients!
- 1 pound (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/2 cup low sugar honey barbecue sauce (you can use your favorite low sugar barbecue sauce), divided *
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
*You can use more barbecue sauce, but know that 2 tablespoons is 1 serving.