This hearty Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is loaded with flavor. Creamy, cheesy and full of great Italian flavor, this easy casserole dinner is a sure winner!
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely diced onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 3 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Kosher salt, to taste (for the pasta water)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!