This Oven Roasted Greek Chicken Breasts is easy and flavorful dinner recipes. No boring chicken here! I can’t wait for you try this Mediterranean inspired Oven Roasted Greek Chicken Breast recipe. Meaty chicken pieces are marinated in an herb and garlic yogurt sauce then slow roasted to juicy perfection. Also try other chicken recipe : Tender and juicy baked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoons dried
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
More delicious recipes : Baked Firecracker Chicken
Marinade works great for grilled boneless, skinless chicken and skewers too! If you use bone-in thighs or legs, adjust roasting time to allow for smaller pieces.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!