You can have this Baked Honey Mustard Chicken on the table in less than an hour. The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. The creamiest honey mustard chicken ever! It’s so good, you’ll want to eat the honey mustard itself with a spoon!
Also try other soup recipe : Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) chicken seasoning blend
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, optional but recommended
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- Chicken: I suggest using chicken breasts for this recipe, but if you want to try it with chicken thighs, remember to give it a little more time to bake. To avoid dry or undercooked chicken, use an Instant Read Meat Thermometer to check for doneness.
- Chicken Seasoning Blend: If you do not want to use my chicken seasoning blend, go ahead and use your favorite herbs and spices for chicken breasts.
- Mustards: This is the best blend of mustards I have found to work for this particular recipe. You can use just one or two of the suggested mustards, but I recommend trying this recipe with all three.
More delicious recipes : Oven Roasted Greek Chicken Breasts
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken VIDEO
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!