This is the Best Ever Rich and Creamy Chocolate Cream Pie! So easy you won’t ever be tempted to get one from the grocery store again. Sure to wow every guest in every holiday season!
This chocolate cream pie recipe is an old family favorit. Buttery, flaky crust with a lusciously creamy chocolate filling. Topped with a fresh whip cream topping is simply to die for! Perfect for both chocolate lovers and pie lovers!
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 3 cups prepared whipped cream (the rest will go on top)
- 1 9" deep dish pie crust
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!