How to make a delicious homemade Lasagna just got easy with this recipe. Homemade Italian Lasagna is the perfect Italian comfort food for a nice family gathering. A great homemade lasagna will feed a crowd, can be made in advance and is really one of the most delicious combinations of a delicious homemade bolognese or marinara sauce and pasta. Great and easy how to make lasagna step by step.
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef (chuck)
- 1 pound pork (Italian) sausage
- 1/2 onion, diced, about 3/4 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-ounce can good quality tomato sauce
- 3 ounces (half a 6-oz can) tomato paste
- 1 14-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup red cooking wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp to 1/4 cup sugar (to taste, optional)
- 1/2 lb dry lasagna noodles (requires 9 lasagna noodles - unbroken)
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 lb (24 ounces) Mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced
- 1/4 lb (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
The Best Homemade Italian Lasagna Video
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe to Cooking With Claudia channel.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!