Only takes 5 minutes to make this Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate dessert. It’s a delicious healthy treat that the whole family will love. Fruit, protein and chocolate makes this a great healthy snack at any time!
Also try other dessert recipe : Super tasty low carb chocolate pudding
Did you find this post helpful? Want to come back to this page later? Save the Image above to your Recipe board on Pinterest!
More delicious recipes : Simple and Easy Smashed Avocado Chickpea Salad Sandwich
1 Fuji apple (or slicing apple of your choice), cut into 32 thin slices*
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter , melted
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted**
1 handful of chocolate chips (I used a combination of mini semi-sweet chips and regular sized dark chocolate chips), for sprinkling **
- Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter over apple slices with a spoon, and do the same with the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle handful of chocolate chips over the plate as topping.
- Serve immediately.
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
- I used an 8-piece apple corer, cut each piece in half, and then each in half again.*If you are vegan, double check the labels, as not all brands of dark and semi-sweet chocolate are vegan.
- **You can reduce the amount of chocolate + peanut butter by half or more if you want to cut down the calories - I just like to overload it sometimes!
If you like the recipe, please share it.