This Cranberry Jello Salad with Cream Cheese Topping is probably more of a dessert. Cranberry Jello Salad is a sweet-tart dessert salad loaded with crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, cranberries and a tangy cream cheese topping!
- 2 3 oz. pkgs. cherry Jell-O (or raspberry or cranberry, if you can find it)
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (do not drain the juice)
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce a little less than 2 cups homemade cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans divided
- ¾ cup cranberry or apple juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!