This Easy Oregano Lemon Chicken and Potatoes is a family favorite! Chicken and potatoes sauté together in this easy skillet meal. Fresh oregano, lemon, and garlic flavor every bite!
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 lb baby dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!