This baked pork chops recipe is my grandma’s favorite recipe. These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside.
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup (Note 1)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (Note 2)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (or white)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (Note 3)
- 4 pork chops / cutlets , around 200-250g/7-8oz each including bone (Note 4)
- 800g/ 1.6 lb baby potatoes , larger ones cut in half (Note 5)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!